- Utilize the provided database containing economic and market factors and investments.
- Key in your own factors and investments.
- Create user-defined factor and investment fields.
- Import and export data for factors and investments.
- Update provided data via the internet.
- Automatically back up your data files.
- Restore data from any previous backup.
The Description tab displays qualitative data such as: descrptive categories, applicable geographical area, market sector and capitalization, style, weighting, term, rating and more. The History tab shows the historical data for the time series selected. The user determines the sort order and the number of decimals displayed. The Custom tab offers additional fields that can be labeled and filled by the user. The data on all three tabs, maybe manually keyed, imported via a tab-deliminated text field or copied via the clipboard.
A subscription to the DynaPorte software includes an up-to-date, FREE database of macroeconomic and financial market factors considered to influence many types of investments. Unlimited additional factors may be maintained as a User database. The data supplied in our database is displayed within the Description and History tabs. The Custom tab can be filled with additional data or comments on these factors.
The 100+ factor database includes: CPI, PPI, Inflation, Unemployment, various stock indices and more! The database includes both descriptive and historical performance data dating in some cases back to 1950. Updates for this database are available monthly via the internet.